Automotive Windshield Market Growth Statistics, Size Estimation, Emerging Trends, Outlook to 2030 – Brits in Kenya
The Automotive Windshield Market report covers an in-depth analysis of market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by major market players operating in the market global. It involves an in-depth analysis of factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating market share/growth analysis by region and segment. The report study will present one of the most comprehensive analyzes of the market, capturing all aspects of the Automotive Windshield industry.
Automotive Windshield Industry Outlook
The global automotive windshield market its size is estimated at USD 20.12 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.75% from 2021 to reach USD 25.47 billion by 2027. A windshield is a transparent screen, part of the vehicle that protects the driver and passenger from entering the vehicle cabin due to wind, sunlight, dust, pollution and other foreign particles. The windshield is an integral part of the vehicle’s safety limit system. It prevents the roof from closing on the occupants in the event of a rollover. It allows the airbags to deploy to protect passengers in the correct position, preventing passengers from being ejected in the event of a severe collision. Automotive windshields are constructed with safety glass that can resist any cracking and reduce the risk of injury.
Get a PDF for more business and technical information: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/automotive-windshield-market
Automotive windshield market dynamics:
Rising urbanization and disposable income in emerging economies, like India and China, are some of the major factors that are augmenting the growth of the automotive industry, which will drive the growth of the automotive windshield market . Rising demand for luxury cars and off-road vehicles is increasing the growth of the automotive windshield market across the globe.
The development of more efficient technologies and materials for automotive windshields is expected to present a huge opportunity for the growth of the automotive windshield market across the globe. However, the fluctuation in raw materials and the availability of counterfeit automotive products will definitely hamper the growth of the automotive windshield market over the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Automotive Windshield Market:
The COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the automotive industry, resulting in the loss of the automotive windshield market. Due to the lockdown situation, people have mostly stayed at home, which has reduced the demand for automobiles globally. People have started to focus on more important things than buying a vehicle because it is not considered essential. Additionally, workforce stopped coming to work or might lose jobs is another factor that has definitely impacted the growth of the automotive windshield market, which will impact the market value of the automotive windshield market in 2020.
The global automotive windshield market is segmented on the basis of position, vehicle type, glass type and material type.
On the basis of position, the automotive windshield market is segmented into –
- Front windshield
- Rear windshield
On the basis of vehicle type, the automotive windshield market is classified into-
- Particular Cars
- Light commercial vehicles
- Heavy utility vehicle.
On the basis of glass type, the automotive windshield market is classified into-
- Laminated glass
- Heat-tempered glass.
On the basis of material type, the automotive windshield market is categorized into-
- Thermosetting material
- Thermoplastic material
You can buy full report @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/automotive-windshield-market?opt=2950
Automotive Windshield Market: Regional Outlook
The global automotive windshield market has been divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Africa and South America. Among these regions, Asia-Pacific held the largest global automotive windshield market share in 2020, followed by Europe and North America. The Asia-Pacific region is further expected to experience the highest CAGR in the global automotive windshield market during the forecast period.
Automotive Windshield Market: Competitive Landscape –
Major players operating in the global automotive windshield market are AGC Inc, Saint Gobain China, Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd and Vitro, Central Glass Co.
Other automotive windshield manufacturers include Dura automotive systems, Shenzhen Benson Automobile Glass Co., Sisecam Group, Guardian Industries, Magna International Inc., T&S Auto Glass, Fuyao Group, Nordglass Group, PPG Industries, OGIS GmbH, Glaston Corporation, Asahi India Glass Ltd. Over the past few years, the major players have used various strategies to increase their presence in this market, such as new product launches, expansions, alliances, joint ventures, collaborations, and acquisitions.
- In May 2017, LiquidNano Inc. (USA) launched LiquidNano Windshield, a highly revolutionary product which is a liquid glass protector for automotive windshields. The company had expanded its product line through this product launch. The company also provided better protection against rock and chip damage to car windshields.
- Glasxperts and Windshield Experts were launched by Asahi India Glass Limited (India) a few years ago. The company expanded the size of its windshield market with this product launch.
The Automotive Windshield market report provides an in-depth analysis of macroeconomic factors and market attractiveness of each segment. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the industry/regional outlook with the presence of market players in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes contributions from industry participants and industry experts across the value chain.+
Access full report description, table of contents, table of figure, chart, etc. @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/automotive-windshield-market
Automotive Windshields Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis on:
- Market Segmentation and Regional Analysis
- 10 year market size
- Price analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
- Product life cycle analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces and Value Chain Analysis
- Analysis of developed and emerging economies
- PEST analysis
- Factor analysis of the market and forecasts
- Opportunities, risks and market trends
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Regulatory landscape
- Patent analysis
- Competition landscape
- More than 15 company profiles
Automotive Windshield Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, Rest of MEA
Automotive Windshield Market: Target Audience
- Automotive windshield manufacturers
- Automotive Windshield Distributors and Raw Material Suppliers
- Tier 1 Component Suppliers
- Research institutions and universities
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations and organizations
- Independent Aftermarket Players